Mario Flor Lopez
- Advisor to international banks, multilateral financing organizations and public and private financial entities on financing projects in Ecuador.
- Lawyer and consultant of several electrical and telecommunications companies in Ecuador.
- Lawyer and consultant of several oil and mining companies that develop prospecting, exploration and exploitation activities in Ecuador.
- Legal advice to the Lenders (group of several international banks) in the financing project regarding the construction of the new Quito airport.
- Legal representation of lenders in hydroelectric and photovoltaic projects in Ecuador.
- Legal representation of multinationals in acquisitions of companies in Ecuador (BellSouth, in acquisition of OTECEL SA, General Motors Corporation, in acquisition of OBB Transportes SA, Duke Energy, in acquisition of Electroquil SA, Fonterra Group, in acquisition of a share percentage in the dairy business of NESTLE in Ecuador, General Motors Corporation in the acquisition of assets in from DAEWOO MOTORS in Ecuador, Lafarge in the acquisition of Cementos Selva Alegre and its subsequent divestment, among others).
- Mediator and Arbitrator of the Ecuadorian-American Chamber of Commerce
- President of Duke Energy International of Ecuador Cía. Ltda., 2004.
- General Proxy of Reuters Limited, 2002.
- Legal Representative of Eli Lilly Interamerica Inc. (Branch in Quito), 2001.
- General Manager of Gillette del Ecuador S.A., 2000.
- FLOR & HURTADO
Menber, julio 2017
- BUSTAMANTE & BUSTAMANTE
Partner, 1996 a 2017
- PONTIFICIA UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DEL ECUADOR
Professor of Civil Law and Roman Law, 1999 a 2000
- CAMARA DE COMERCIO DE QUITO
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, 1994
Spanish , English
Bar Association of Pichincha.
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Banking and Financial Law
- Antitrust Law
- Stock market Law