We have handled regulatory and contractual processes for thermoelectric, hydroelectric, wind and photovoltaic energy generators.
- Legal advice to the largest private operator of thermoelectric power in Ecuador.
- Assistance to a foreign company in the acquisition of a photovoltaic energy project in Ecuador.
Mario Alejandro Flor — email@example.com
Oil & Gas
We have experience regarding the regulation of the key Ecuadorian industry of the Ecuadorian company. We have participated in the negotiation and subscription of some of the most important oil contracts in the last decades. We have also assisted our clients throughout changes in contractual modality introduced by the State over the years. In addition, we have experience regarding transactions on oil projects in Ecuador.
- Advice to the largest Ecuadorian private oil operator in the negotiation and subscription of a service contract with the state oil company.
- Advice to the largest private operator in Ecuador in the conversion of its contractual model, from one of participation to the rendering of services.
- Sponsorship in the expiration process of an oil block.
Agustín Hurtado — firstname.lastname@example.org
We have advised different companies throughout all stages of the Ecuadorian mining industry. We are one of the few experienced firms regarding exploitation in Ecuador. We have assisted several foreign clients in the acquisition of mining projects, as well as in the successful participation in auctions of mining areas launched by the State.
- Sponsorship throughout the qualification and exploitation of some mining concessions under the regime of small mining.
- Successful sponsorship throughout the expiration processes of mining concessions.
- Advice to a Canadian junior company in the subscription of an option contract regarding the acquisition of a mining project in Ecuador.
- Advice to one of the largest producers of iron in the world in the acquisition of concessions throughout the auction of mining areas.
Andrés Ycaza Palacios — email@example.com
Si deseas llamarnos directamente
PONTE EN CONTACTO
(+593) 2 394-1050